Data protection policy
In the processing of personal data, BIOLOGICSHOES, SL , guarantees compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th of December, Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves its Regulations, as well as LSSICE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Company Information and Electronic Commerce. Therefore, it informs all users that the data sent or supplied through this document will be incorporated into an automated file duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in which the person responsible for said file is BIOLOGICSHOES , SL ,. ( Hereinafter BIOLOGICSHOES, SL , with cif B-26533646 and registered office : PLANARRESANO 12, ARNEDO, LA RIOJA.
BIOLOGICSHOES, SL , reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to Legislative news or changes in its activities, the one published on our website being current.
QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By "clicking" on the "Send" button (or equivalent) incorporated into our forms, the user declares that the information and data provided in them are accurate and truthful. So that the information provided is always updated and does not contain errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications of their personal data that may occur, as well as the rectifications of erroneous data in case they detect any . The User guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. In function of the form or section to which you access, and according to the information you provide us, this will be used for the purposes described below, for which you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept the processing of your data according to the following purposes :
- Those that are particularly indicated in each of the pages or sections where the registration or electronic contact form appears.
- In general, to respond to your requests, comments, queries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that we make available to our users.
- To inform you about queries, requests, activities, products, news and / or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skipe, telephone provided, sms, mms, and in the same way to send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means, which makes it possible to carry out communications. These communications will always be related to our products, services, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider to be of interest to you and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or "partners" with whom we have promotional or commercial collaboration agreements. If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data, with the exceptions reflected herein, in any case these communications being made by BIOLOGICSHOES, SL ,
- Prepare market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
- By clicking on the "Buy Now" button BIOLOGICSHOES, SL , It will redirect you to the page BIOLOGICSHOES, SL , it only provides and facilitates the user the links to the pages and / or platforms of these third parties where the products that we show can be purchased, in order to facilitate the search and easy acquisition of the same by the user, but in no case have these linked pages belonging to third parties been reviewed nor are they subject to controls, or recommendation by BIOLOGICSHOES, SL , so in no case BIOLOGICSHOES, SL , will be considered r responsible for the contents of these websites, for the responsibilities derived from their use in all areas, nor for the measures adopted regarding user privacy, processing of their personal data or others that may be established.
For all of this, BIOLOGICSHOES, SL , recommends the user to read carefully and in advance all the conditions of use, purchase conditions, privacy policies, legal and / or similar notices of these linked sites before proceeding with the acquisition of these products or use of the web.
SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWSLETTER AND SENDING OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In compliance with the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may at any time revoke the consent given to him by sending commercial communications , just by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating: LOW SUBSCRIPTION www.shoecology.com
ACCESS TO DATA ON THE ACCOUNT OF THIRD PARTIES
BIOLOGICSHOES, SL , may hire third parties to perform functions on its behalf in relation to the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, such as analyzing the information provided, hosting websites or similar having access to the personal information necessary for the performance of their functions, although they may not use said information for any other purpose regulating our relationships with such third parties so that the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
THIRD PARTY DATA
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provisions of article 5.4. LOPD, declares to have previously informed said persons of the content of the data provided, of the origin thereof, of the existence and purpose of the file where their data is contained, of the recipients of said information, of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identifying data of BIOLOGICSHOES, SL , In this sense, it is your sole responsibility to inform third parties of this circumstance whose Data will be transferred to us, not assuming BIOLOGICSHOES, SL , any responsibility for the breach of this precept by the user.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting BIOLOGICSHOES, S.L. , . Said request must contain the following information: name and surname, address for notification purposes, photocopy of ID or Passport.
BIOLOGICSHOES, SL , has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it treats, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that Internet security measures are not impregnable.